Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh hi!

It's really been awhile since I've updated this space.. Because of various reasons but anyway, I'm back, for good this time! *crosses fingers* hopefully.

Here are some of the things which have been done during the very long hiatus. I feel like I've been doing nothing much, just many ideas which have been going in my head and drawn but never materialised. I really need to get this lazy, excuses finding side of me away.

But anyway, it's half a month? away from valentine's day and chinese new year and all of that. Never been a big fan of v-day, but I guess it's really one day to show your love - if you haven't been doing it all year round - to whoever that's important! So there, mommy made this and I was in charge of putting it together, so here's my take on it - to a handphone charm!


Priced at $8.30, it'd be perfect for a girly girl with the crystal in the middle and black lace. So... do contact me if you're interested!

Another something I've done... a fruit tart! The strawberries are harder to make than I've thought because it's really quite tiny. I love how it turned out though, despite the fact that it turned out fatter than I've actually intended for it to be. Perhaps I'm really way too greedy for my own good! It's on it's way to become either... a badge, or a handphone charm... or whatever which I haven't really thought of so please bump some ideas if you like it too (:



Hmm.
Oh and yes, I had a spasm of donuts fever again - will be having a bazaar booth at NTU on the 18th and 19th of February - that's why I'm being so hardworking now!!! =X

Now, pardon me while I have a flood of donuts here. There are variations this time in terms of the annoying cuteness I guess.




Yes that's a donut ring at the end! I'm hoping the glue I'm testing out all works well (:

Lastly, my favourite creature, and what that inspired me to have an underwater series which... HASN'T MATERIALISED. But it will okay. Watch this space. *desperate attempt to push myself*


MEET OCTIE. The second generation of one of the very first felt plushies I've made - the first one dropped off in school, and I made a dear friend walk around to find it with me.

So this upgraded version has pursed lips. Pouting, full lips.
Inspired by my soulmate. lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home