Friday, May 29, 2009

Charms Bracelet

Heyo! I've had another project coming up, but here's the smaller version of it. It's a brilliant idea by margie (I need to properly introduce her. Actually, all of you had already seen her. She's the girl who's holding the macarons in my first post (: ).

Here's a charms bracelet hanging yummy goodies! Took me awhile to sew due to the small-ness (the donut's only 2cm in diameter, when the original ones I made were 4cm). Really enjoyed making it, and love the end product!

Photobucket

Another awesome friend had placed an order on this already! Am grateful, thank you. (:

So anyway, I've came up with this pricing scheme.

See, there are four charms here. One donut, two sweets and a strawberry. This will be going at $9.90.

If you have any other requests, for example, changing one of the charms to a donut, or adding another charm, do email me at feltlings@gmail.com, or leave a tag, or leave a comment (with your email for me to get back to you) for the pricing!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home