Monday, June 15, 2009

Card holder



(by The Mommy)








































Alright, here's a little introduction to my mom. She loves handicrafts, particularly beads-made items, and over the years there had been quite a spectacular collection. We were thinking of posting her things in another website, which I have yet to do haha. But basically in the meantime, she'd be appearing a few times on feltlings.

She's thinking of selling this unique and pretty checkered design for $9. It's great for putting ez-link cards (you can hang it at the outside of your bag, so when you're tapping the card on the train or bus it'd be more convenient).

Do email me at feltlings@gmail.com, or drop a note to me on the tagboard or comment box if you're interested! Customisation is possible, but that really depends on what colours you want. So please ask me if you've got any enquiries and I'd direct you to her.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home