Thursday, August 6, 2009

Take a bow!

Hi I'm finally resurfacing after awhile! Been pretty busy with random things and had been making friends with my sewing machine for the fashion show that will be coming up on 18th August in NUS Central Forum.

So I've got this other collection that's coming up, but before that here are some small, simple bows that I've made for awhile, but didn't put up!
Some of the pretty pretty colours which I personally love haha.
It's fully customisable too, can be pasted on a hairpin, as a earring stud if it's smaller or dangly earrings. For the next few collections coming up, I'd be doing some pouches and stuffs like that so it can be sewn on them too!

For example, here's the yellow one which I stuck on a ring. It looks really quite adorable with it on the finger but my finger was looking really weird and stumpy, so abit of editing was needed ((:
The bow itself costs just $2 for the plain ones (with one layer, eg the yellow and pink combination and red and white combination) and $2.50 for the 3 coloured ones (pink combination and brown combination). Hope that's clear.

As for the accessories for them to be on, the ring will cost $1 - meaning the white and pink bow ring will be $3, while the pink combination will be $3.50. The earrings will cost $1 too.

Please send any queries to feltlings@gmail.com, or leave a comment for me to get back to you!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home